Global-cases

Global Cases Show
BTF4-4 Egg Tray Machine To Oman

BTF4-4 Egg Tray Machine To Oman

/ Case, egg tray machine, Oman
Happy to share Beston's latest egg tray machine case with you. Recently, Beston exported an egg tray machine model BTF4-4 to Oman. Using the egg tray machine, waste paper, waste paper boxes, etc. can be processed into usable trays, such as egg trays, egg boxes, apple trays, shoe trays, coffee ...
Read More
BST-05 Charcoal Making Machine to France

BST-05 Charcoal Making Machine to France

Beston BST-05 spruce charcoal making machine shipped to France in June 2022. The machine will be used to recycle spruce wood into charcoal for recycling. If you have the following wastes, we recommend that you use carbonization equipment to recycle them: Coffee husks, Olive shells, Palm shells, bamboo, rice husks, ...
Read More
BTF-6-8 Fully Automatic Egg Tray Machine Shipped to India

BTF-6-8 Egg Tray Machine Shipped to India

Good news, glad to share the latest egg tray machine case with you! Beston egg tray machine was successfully sent to India at Tianjin port, and it is expected to arrive at Indian port in early July. At that time, we will guide the installation and use of customers online ...
Read More
BLJ-16 Tire Pyrolysis Plant to Sudan

BLJ-16 Tire Pyrolysis Plant Shipped to Sudan

Very happy to share the latest case with you! Beston Group sent a set of BLJ-16 tire pyrolysis plant to Sudan. Sudan is our important cooperative market. Up to now, many sets of our pyrolysis equipment have been successfully operated in Sudan and have received high praise from customers. Pyrolysis ...
Read More
BLL-16 pyrolysis unit shipped to Nigeria

BLL-16 Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant Shipped To Nigeria

Good news!  BLL-16 Pyrolysis Plant has been shipped to Nigeria in March 2022. This is a semi-continuous pyrolysis plant. The machine type requested by this customer is the BLL-16, with a daily capacity of approximately 20 tonnes per day. This customer, who has never bought our products before, said he ...
Read More
feature picture

BST-50 Fruit Shell Carbonization Equipment Shipped To Turkey

Good news! BST-50 fruit shell carbonization equipment has been shipped to Turkey in March 2022. Turkey is our key market, and Turkish customers are welcome to choose Beston equipment. Details of  the BST-50 Shell Carbonization Equipment Shipped to Turkey BST-50 Shell Carbonization Equipment Raw Materials: Various fruit shells, mostly olive ...
Read More
BTF1-3 Egg Tray Machine Shipped to Antigua and Barbuda

Beston BTF1-3 Egg Tray Machine Be Shipped to Antigua and Barbuda

/ Case
Good new! Beston successfully shipped the BTF-1-3 egg tray making machine (pulp molding machine)  to Antigua and Barbuda. The drying method selected by the customer is natural drying. So we shipped the pulper, egg tray machine, and other accessories. One month later, we will remotely guide the installation for customers ...
Read More
BST-50 Sawdust Carbonization Equipment Shipped to Côte D'Ivoire

Beston BST-50 Sawdust Carbonization Equipment Shipped to Côte D’Ivoire

/ Case
Good New! Beston BST-50 sawdust carbonization equipment was shipped to Côte D'Ivoire! The equipment uses agricultural and forestry wastes, sludge, garbage, and other biomass materials as raw materials. After dry distillation and pyrolysis, the carbon and hydrogen elements in the raw materials can be converted into combustible gases, and charcoal ...
Read More
Beston BLJ-3 Skid-Mounted Pyrolysis Plant Shipped to Australia

Beston BLJ-3 Skid-Mounted Pyrolysis Plant Shipped to Australia

/ Case
Good news! The Beston BLJ-3 skid-mounted pyrolysis plant was shipped to Australia on January 25, 2022. The unit is a portable, mobile machine that can be transported, installed and operated as a whole. Why did the customer choose Beston pyrolysis equipment? This Australian customer is in the tire repair business, ...
Read More
BLJ-3 Mobile Pyrolysis PlantShipped to Mauritania

Beston BLJ-3 Mobile Pyrolysis Plant Shipped to Mauritania

/ Case
Good news! The BLJ-3 mobile pyrolysis plant was successfully shipped to Mauritania on January 17, 2022. The pyrolysis unit is a kind of skid-mounted pyrolysis plant, which can be moved to anywhere the customer likes. We have completed 90% of the installation at the factory and the remaining 10% will ...
Read More

    Get In Touch
    Please Feel Free To Give Your Inquiry In The Form.
    Please specify your requirement by referring to the following aspects:
    1-What kind of solution will meet your demand? (Key point)
    2-What kind of material and expected end product are you planning to have? (Right solution begins from material and product)
    3-When is the project supposed to be running? (Key info for A-Z project programming)
    4-Budget for machinery purchasing? (Key info for right model)
    5-Points that you really focus on. (Customized service from our project consultant)