Good News: Year-End Promotion is Coming! In order to thank all new and old customers for their recognition and love for our product, Beston plans to organize Year-end promotion this month. Welcome everyone to order now.
Daily capacity: 20 MT
Average output rate: 50%
Reactor size: D1.4*L11m
Operation Pressure: normal pressure
Material of reactor: Q245R boiler steel
Space for machine(L*W*H):45*25*10m
Reactor plate thickness: 16mm
Rotary speed: 0.4-0.8 turn/min
Power: 71.4 kw/h Life time: 5-8 years
Waste tire/rubber/plastics is a thermal decomposition of tyre polymer, since waste tyres are long chain polymers containing more than 50,000 carbon atoms attached to each other in a cross linked or straight chain.
For continuous waste tire rubber pyrolysis plant Model BLL-20, its raw material can be waste tires, plastic and other rubber. If your raw material is waste tire, you can get fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire after pyrolysis processing
Technological Process of Beston Waste Rubber Pyrolysis plant:
1.Feed raw material into reactor by full-automatic feeding machine and make sure the door of feeding machine is closed.
2. Heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reaches about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5.The carbon black and steel wire (only for tyres) are discharged automatically while the waste materials are fed into reactor
|Raw materials||Oil yield rate|
|Leftovers of parper||Wet 15-20%, dry 60%|
|PET||NA ( Recommend plastic pellet machine)|
|The serial number||Fuel||Burning auxiliary tool|
|3||Oil (fuel oil, tyre oil,Plastic oil, heavy oil, etc.)||The fuel spray gun|
|4||Natural gas||The fuel spray gun|
|5||Electricity||Electric stove wire|
|6||Carbon black pellet||Our company can provide this kind of granulation plant|
|The serial number||Name||Use|
|1||Tyre oil||(1) Can directly to sell|
|(2) Can use our distillation equipment for gasoline and diesel|
|(3) Can be used as a fuel|
|2||Carbon black||(1) Can directly to sell|
|(2) Can use carbon black refining equipment to make fine carbon black|
|(3) Can use the carbon black particle granulation equipment|
|3||Scrap steel wire||(1) Can directly to sell|
|(2) Can use hydraulic baling press do produce piece of easy transportation & storage|
|4||Oil gas||(1) Can pass gas spray gun used as fuel|
|(2) Excess gas can be storage system storage|
The tyre pyrolysis oil, one kind of end products extracted from the pyrolysis process, is often used for producing heat, electricity, steam and so on. this oil also can be distilled by professional pyrolysis oil distillation plant,it can turn waste oil to diesel, used for vehicle.
So far, our products have been exported to over 20 countries and regions. Holding high quality products and honest operation as tenets is our principle in international trade, it brings us friendships with customers and build up a fine reputation in the market. At present, our products are popular at home and abroad. we have developed international market very well.
|Main Markets:||3.00% Mid East|
5.00% Domestic Market
6.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South Asia
50.00% Southeast Asia
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million – US$5 Million|
|Export Percentage:||81% – 90%|
There are various types of waste rubbers can be as the raw materials,we also have different models of pyrolysis plant, If you are interested in the different models of pyrolysis plant and want to know more, please do not hesitate to Contact Us !
Technical Data of Waste Rubber Pyrolysis Oil Plant
|Working Method||Batch||Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Advantages of Waste Rubber Pyrolysis Oil Plant
1. Safe. The convert rubber to oil machine is equipped with mature safety devices, such as alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system and fire fighting device, which will guarantee 100% safety in the pyrolysis process.
2. Energy-saving. By the extra gas recycling system, the gas that can not be condensed will be recycled to the burning room. It can replace the fuel material to heat the reactor, which will reduce additional fuel consumption.
3. Environment friendly. In the dedusting system, three steps (water spray, ceramic ring filter, washing chamber) are used to dedust the extra gas and more than 95% of the dust would be removed. The released gas is pollution-free and can be discharged into the air directly.
Features of waste rubber pyrolysis oil plant
1.High capacity, which can process at least 10 tons waste tires per day, up to 100 tons waste tires per day;
2.Fully automatic with continuous feeding and discharge system;
3.PLC or computer control system, thus to save labour;
4.Multiple reactors design for fully pyrolysis to get high oil rate;
5.Indirect heating to prolong the usage life of the reactor;