Daily capacity: 10 MT
Average output rate: 50%
Reactor size: D2.6*L6.6 m
Operation Pressure: normal pressure
Material of reactor: Q245R boiler steel
Space for machine(L*W*H): 30*10*8 m
Reactor plate thickness: 16mm
Rotary speed: 0.4-0.8 turn/min
Power: 30 kw/h Life time: 5-8 years
The batching plants include two models, BLJ-6 & BLJ-10, and their processing capacities are 6 MT/D and 8-10 MT/D. The plant can deal with many waste materials, such as waste tyres, waste rubber and oil sludge.
Batch pyrolysis plant is able to process 10 tons raw material one day. It needs feeding time for one and a half hour, processing time for eight to nine hours, cooling time for five to six hours, and slagging out time for two hours. after pyrolysis processing,we can get fuel oil, carbon black, and steel wire. The tyre oil can be widely used in many industries. The carbon black can be used for construction bricks with clay or used as fuel. The steel wire can be recycled to produce new steel products.
Working process of batching waste pyrolysis plant:
1. Feed waste materials into reactor by manual and make reactor rotate clockwise 0.4-0.8r/min. Seal the feeding inlet door tightly and make sure there is no gas leakage.
2. Heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reaches about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black will be discharged automatically and the steel wire (only for tyres) is discharged by manual.
|Raw materials||Oil yield rate|
|Leftovers of parper||Wet 15-20%, dry 60%|
|PET||NA ( Recommend plastic pellet machine)|
|The serial number||Fuel||Burning auxiliary tool|
|3||Oil (fuel oil, tyre oil,Plastic oil, heavy oil, etc.)||The fuel spray gun|
|4||Natural gas||The fuel spray gun|
|5||Electricity||Electric stove wire|
|6||Carbon black pellet||Our company can provide this kind of granulation equipment|
|The serial number||Name||Use|
|1||Tyre oil||(1) Can directly to sell|
|(2) Can use our distillation equipment for gasoline and diesel|
|(3) Can be used as a fuel|
|2||Carbon black||(1) Can directly to sell|
|(2) Can use carbon black refining equipment to make fine carbon black|
|(3) Can use the carbon black particle granulation equipment|
|3||Scrap steel wire||(1) Can directly to sell|
|(2) Can use hydraulic baling press do produce piece of easy transportation and storage|
|4||Oil gas||(1) Can pass gas spray gun used as fuel|
|(2) Excess gas can be storage system storage|
So far, our products have been exported to over 20 countries and regions. Holding high quality products and honest operation as tenets is our principle in international trade, it brings us friendships with customers and build up a fine reputation in the market. At present, our products are popular at home and abroad. we have developed international market very well.
|Main Markets:||3.00% Mid East
5.00% Domestic Market
6.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South Asia
50.00% Southeast Asia
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million – US$5 Million|
|Export Percentage:||81% – 90%|
Pyrolysis is a recycling technique converting waste plastic/rubber/tire/ into fuels, monomers, or other valuable materials by thermal and catalytic cracking processes. After 20 year’s continuous innovation, now we are proud to launch the recycling pyrolysis plant which could turn waste to industrial fuel oil with green and mature pyrolysis technology. If you want to do know about the newest pyrolysis plant, please Contact Us ,let us give you more details.
The models of the batching waste pyrolysis plant:
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Characteristics of batching waste pyrolysis plants:
1. The plant doesn’t need pre-treatment before the pyrolysis process.
2. The feeding of materials and discharging of steel wire (only for tyres) are both by manual.
3. The reactor of the batch plant is 360-degree rotating. This special design makes the bottom of reactor heat evenly, which lengthens the service life of reactor as well as improve the pyrolysis speed.
4. The batch plant can work one shift per day, and needs to 5-6 hours to cool the reactor.
5. The batch pyrolysis plant occupies smaller covering area, which can save much cost.