It is well known that oily sludge is poorly dewatered, difficult to treat, and contains harmful substances such as PAHs and heavy metals, which are radioactive pollutants to the environment. But Beston oil sludge pyrolysis plant can solve its pollution to the environment while turning hazardous oily sludge into useful substances such as pyrolysis oil, oily carbon residue, and sygas.
What Kind of Oily Sludge Will You Process?
It is available for Beston oil sludge pyrolysis plants to treat all forms of oily sludge, (crude oil or finished oil mixed with slurry or other media), solving all your problems as far as possible.
Which Model do You Prefer?
When choosing oil sludge pyrolysis equipment you need to consider many factors, such as its model, processing capacity, working method, footprint, etc. Below we list Beston’s hot-selling oil sludge pyrolysis machines, you can choose your preferred one. Then please leave a message with your detailed needs below, and we will contact you in time to provide you with the most suitable customized oil sludge treatment solution for you.
Detailed Parameters of Beston Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H)||18m*4.2m*6m||30m*10m*8m||30m*10m*8m||40m*10m*8m||50m*20m*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Slight Positive Pressure||Slight Negative Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Processable Raw Materials & Oil Yield of Beston Pyrolysis Plant
- Waste tyres: oil yield of 30%-50%, including machinery tyres, bicycle tyres, motorbike tyres and other tyres;
- Waste rubber: oil yield of 20%-40%, including waste cable sheaths, rubber shoe soles, rubber gloves, etc.;
- Sludge oil: oil yield of 20%-50%, including oil mud, oil sludge, etc.;
- Waste plastics: waste acrylic (PMMA), PE, PP, etc.
Detailed oil yield of specific raw materials
|Raw materials||Specific materials||Oil yield|
|Waste tire||Truck tires||45%-50%|
|Waste rubber||Rubble cable||25%-35%|
|Sole of shoes||25%-35%|
|Waste chemical fiber carpe||30%|
Note: Beston oil sludge pyrolysis plant cost starts from $49,000, affected by model, capacity, and configuration.
What End Products You Will Get?
1. Be used as fuel
2. Directly used as non-standard diesel
3. Used in cement factory, steel factory, power factory, chemical factory, boiled factory, etc.
1. Be sold directly;
2. Be used for building materials.
Used for pyrolysis process heating.
Why You Should Choose Beston Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant?
Beston pyrolysis units are not only of objective quality but also exported all over the world, such as in the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, Nigeria, etc. Here we will introduce the production process, unique advantages, and some national cases of Beston pyrolysis equipment
Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Process Introduction
Beston oil sludge pyrolysis plant is safe and environmentally friendly. The pyrolysis furnace is heated outside and operated by the oxygen-depleted thermal pyrolysis process. The furnace is sealed to ensure that no gas escapes during the production process, improving the efficiency of the thermal pyrolysis process, while fundamentally eliminating unsafe hazards and secondary pollution caused by gas escaping during the production process.
Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant Advantages
Global Cases of Beston Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant
Why You Should Choose Beston Group?
- Beston sales manager contacts customers in a timely manner, patiently listen to every customer’s needs, and ensures that problems are solved;
- We will propose a professional business plan according to the customer’s national and regional policies, venues and other factors;
- Genuinely looking out for our customers and not giving them inappropriate advice just to sell one more machine.
- ISO and CE certification
- Strict quality inspection system. Oil Sludge pyrolysis equipment meets inspection standards before leaving the factory
- Customized design with a wide product line. Oil sludge capacity, dust removal, and exhaust emissions can all be custom designed
- Layout/production drawings provided; and the ability to make changes based on customer needs
- Direct oil sludge pyrolysis equipment manufacturers, no middlemen, affordable prices
- Free cost and profit estimating services are available
- Strong company strength: more than 9 years of manufacturing experience; more than 300 employees and more than 50 engineers; 15,000 m² of factory space and 2,400 m² of office space
- Unique company advantages: support for three-party inspection; support for online/on-site installation services; provision of after-sales documentation such as installation videos/installation manuals/operation manuals/maintenance manuals.
- Beston leadership values each client and is actively involved in each order.
- More than 60 after-sales engineers are available to provide installation, commissioning and operator training services to each and every customer.